Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Baby Leith!

That's right, we're having a baby! I just went to the doctor today and found out I'm twelve weeks along, which makes me due August 4th. I sure am hoping that the ALL DAY sickness will begin to back off soon. Don't get me wrong, I feel that I'm incredibly blessed that I'm not throwing up all the time, but does the nausea really need to be there all day? I'm looking forward to actually wanting food again. It's a lot better than it was a few weeks ago, and I can just hope that it continues to get better. Well here is a picture of our baby at 12 weeks, and I can actually see it's cute little arms and legs! By the look of things, i'm pretty sure we're gonna have the cutest baby ever!


5 comments:

  1. YAY!! Okay, so I just left another comment and I was under Ryan's google account, so I erased it. But it basically said, YAY!!!!! I was hoping you would post this soon so I could yell and scream all about it again. :) I'm so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!?!? That is soooo exciting! Wow!!!!! Congratulations Tara :) i hope you get feeing better soon! I am so happy for you and Andrew!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love that you have a blog. this is EXCELLENT. And yeah, I'm pretty good with these things, and I can tell- it's a beautiful child already. for sure. I'm seriously just SO happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay you have a blog! Now we have even more ways to stalk each other :)
    Seriously, though, I am so excited for you. When I told your mom our news, she goes, "Awww, I want one!" So I bet she is soooo beyond excited about you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Tara, you're right, I can tell this one's gonna be a good looker :)

    ReplyDelete