Friday, January 15, 2010

Hello Again!

SOOO I think I've finally figured out this blogging thing, and soo much has happened since I last updated this thing. Andrew and I are back in Rexburg enjoying ANOTHER amazing winter here (hopefully our last one).

Andrew is going to school for accounting and he's also working part time at a great job on campus that will really help spice up his resume. Poor guy is ALWAYS busy. He goes to school all day on Tuesday and Thursday, and works all day Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. He also has a season pass up at Targhee so he goes snowboarding or skiing on Saturdays. Needless to say, he has very little time to fit me in, but i'm totally okay with that. He's working so hard and doesn't need a complaining wife in the mix of it.

I graduated this last December, and I worked over the Christmas break to put in my share of money to help pay a month of rent :) So while Andrew is working hard all the time, I'm working very hard at being a stay at home wife. That's right. It's a job. So I clean the house (more often than it needs), watch WAY too many reruns on TV, and believe it or not, I've been trying to learn how to cook so that he has dinner on the table when he gets home. I am actually really enjoying myself, and my cooking skills aren't that bad, i just have a problem coming up with meals to make...So if you have any ideas - let me know! So that's our lives, Andrew is too busy for his own good, and I have way too much free time on my hands...yep that pretty much sums it up. So why am I not out trying to find a job? We'll just leave it at...I don't want to :)

2 comments:

  1. i had no idea you have a blog!! Yay! I have been wondering how you guys are doing :) That is so great that you are done with school!! and great job with the cooking :) we need to get together and eat apple pie soon...mmmmm

    Student teaching is good :) I am seriously as tall as my 5th graders, but what can you do? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you blog! I love it! It's the only way I journal. You on the other hand are a fabulous journal keeper. But this is much more fun! haha Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete