Sunday, July 15, 2012

More Jump

We were able to take the boys swimming on Saturday for a little bit. This is the second day putting Colby in a life vest and I think he's doing really well! he wont be swimming anytime soon, but he's very comfortable with this thing! Just a month ago he wasn't too thrilled about the water, but now all he wants to do is jump in and is always saying "more jump". I'm so happy he's finally liking the water!
I'm not sure what you can hear in the video, but he's saying "one, two" and then jumps, and as soon as he comes up from the water he yells "three!"


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! He's so brave!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. . . .and Lucy's sitting on my lap and we've now watched this video about 20 times. She keeps saying, watch again. I wish we lived closer so our kids could be best friends! :)

      Delete