Monday, October 25, 2010

project pre-colby

i was just looking through all my pictures on facebook and got to the pictures of hawaii for both my honeymoon and for a family vacation, i must say it was quite the motivation for me. i remember working so hard to look beach ready and never felt like i reached that beach body i wanted, but boy oh boy would i take that now! i've been working out about 5 days a week since i had colby, but i hardly ever push myself beyond the point to get my body to tone. it's more of a relaxed work out i suppose (but don't get me wrong, i still sweat like a pig). i couldn't seem to find the motivation to WORK to get my body back, i kinda just wanted to go to the gym and work out for 30 minutes and basically just expected it to happen. well it hasn't, and i don't see it happening in the near future unless i change something. it's very hard to be motivated to push myself when i have a baby (even though he's sound asleep in his carrier at the gym) and not to mention the gym here at the complex has the heater on - which i'm not complaining about because it's cold outside so of course they need it on, it's just unfortunate it's on in the weight room too because i get SOOO hot. anyway, enough excuses - I'M GONNA DO IT! i'm gonna get the body back that i had pre-colby. i'm gonna drop those 5 extra pounds and TONE my body again, i'm sick of the fatness. project pre-colby, here i come!
(probably not a good idea to have this goal right before the holiday season - which is why i'm writing it down, so i feel obligated to do it - wish me luck!!)

3 comments:

  1. wow you've been updating this a lot! i am so proud of your motivation to working out harder! it's so hard to go more than 30 min, so i understand completely. its funny because today at the gym i was yawning when i was riding the bike! i think i need to amp up my workouts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, send some of your motivation my way, because I lost all of mine when I stepped on the scale a couple of days ago and have still lost no weight. Boo.

    But I'm glad you are motivated!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! But just so you know, you already look great! :) Seriously. I know we got so lucky, he will sleep anywhere! He is also putting himself to sleep really well now at night. Have you had any luck with that with Colby yet? By the way, he looked SO cute in his little church duds yesterday!

    ReplyDelete