Friday, August 6, 2010

All about Colby

I guess I'm becoming one of those moms that only blog about their children, but i have so many cute pictures of colby that i just HAVE to put them up! He's so adorable! I absolutely love him to death and i'm so blessed that i get to stay home and be with him all the time. I get my break when i go work out, but i miss him so much when i'm gone for that short time! I look forward to Andrew coming home from work all day so he can see how cute he is! of course, by the time Andrew gets home he's usually doing his nightly fussing. I must say, i think i have the cutest kid ever!

Thank goodness for daddy! Every night when he comes home from work Colby needs the football hold from daddy to help calm him down.


See what i mean? He loves it though!


Must be a guy thing, but when my parents were here my dad was able to calm him down right away!


His overalls from auntie brittany! He loves them!


cute right? :) I love my little family!
My precious boy!

3 comments: