Saturday, July 31, 2010

Yellowstone

My parents have been here since the 17th to be with Colby and to help out around the house. It's been such a blessing! My mom is always doing the laundry, cleaning the house, and most importantly...changing those diapers. She'll do anything just to get some time with the little guy! My dad is a huge help when the evening comes and Colby gets fussy! He has a way of calming him down, I don't know what i'm going to do when they leave!

On Monday, Andrew had the day off work so we decided to make a trip up to Yellowstone. After living here for 4+ years you'd think Andrew and I would have made it up there already...NOPE. It was crazy crowded so I'm not sure if we'll go again, but it was an awesome experience. Too bad it was so hot Colby probably had a different opinion, but we did our best to keep him cool.

1 comment:

  1. He's so adorable. I'm glad your mom is there to help out. I loved it when my mom came down...I pretty much didn't want her to leave. :) Hope your doing well.

    ReplyDelete