Monday, August 16, 2010

2 wonderful years!

August 15th was our two year anniversary. Unfortunately, i forgot that you actually GIVE something for your anniversary until Friday night. I've been so caught up in Colby that i completely forgot to even think of something to give Andrew. I looked up the gift you should give for 2 years of marriage, and it was cotton...are you kidding me? I was expecting a good idea to pop into my head, i can't for the life of me figure out why nothing came to mind when i saw the word cotton. So instead of giving andrew something for our anniversary, we decided to go to Mesa Falls to celebrate.

It's so beautiful there! It would have been fun to have a picnic, but Colby was getting hungry so we had to head back, but still had a great time getting out.
Of course Saturday night I found out Andrew got me something for our anniversary. Nothing completely HUGE since i reminded him about our anniversary Friday night as well. He's just much better at thinking of something on the spot that i am. He got me soap for a bubble bath ( i just love baths) and lotion for a massage (carrying colby wears on you!) and the best movie thus far...17 again! I absolutely love that movie, and he remembered that i said a while ago that we just need to buy that movie.
I think it's safe to say that i completely failed in the anniversary department this year... good thing i have an understanding husband! better luck next year! I am so blessed to have Andrew in my life. I love that I married my best friend. He's a wonderful husband and dad, i couldn't ask for more! I love him sooo much!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! It's so crazy how fast it goes huh! Congrats to you guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for you guys! I cant believe its already been two years! Time flies when you're having fun, right? Happy anniversary! :)
    I saw your mom on sunday (I was visiting for the week) and we were talking about you! ;) she said that you exercised during your whole pregnancy...That's amazing Tara! I'm pretty sure you're my hero!

    ReplyDelete