Saturday, January 18, 2014

Half a years worth of updates

So obviously I started slacking on my blog updates, so I thought i'd just do a quick update on what we've been up to since I last blogged.  July 16, 2013 Colby turned 3. We had a pool party for him.







Colby also learned how to swim! It was so fun seeing him figure it out.


We worked on our backyard by the pool, and built a fireplace. We roasted marshmallows in 100 degree weather.




The boys went on their very first pony ride in September when we made a visit to Oregon


The boys had fun at their cousin Lea's birthday party

They had so much fun at Lea's party

These Cousins were so cute together. I had a great time visiting Oregon for 2 weeks in September.

I ran my first half marathon with my dad and brother, Jason, in 2 hours.

We went to Lake Tahoe for Andrew's sister, Kim, wedding. It was a beautiful wedding in a beautiful place.

more at Lake Tahoe

For Halloween they were ninja's!

In November we finally made it to the LA temple and stopped by the beach for a couple hours.

The water was freezing, but the boys had a blast!

For christmas we spent some time in Bend with Andrew's parents and had a great time sledding with the boys

Christmas time in Bend

This pretty much sums up the Sherwood trip, these boys got sick, and shared their sickness with a few too many people.

My parents wanted a cute picture with the grandkids. unfortunately Colby wouldn't have it and ruined the cute picture, but now i find it extremely funny the faces my parents made to try to cheer him up.

We've had a great time this year, so many experiences.  I love my family, they mean the world to me and I am so excited to see what adventures we will have this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment