Friday, November 16, 2012

I believe I jinxed things...

I would like to take this opportunity and take back almost everything I said about Colby. That little stinker is constantly changing.  I believe he has officially turned into a two year old over night.  He now wants all sorts of independence and do things on his own.  He tends to think he knows what is best for himself.  He fights nap time and bedtime now, he throws fits and whines a lot (I tend to think this is because he sees that I respond to Parker's cries so he now does it to get attention). Just now he tried to take my iPad from me so he could "see something real quick". So basically he acts like a baby but thinks he owns this place. Haha kinda funny.  It's cute watching him get all independent and figure things out on his own (nap time and bedtime are my least favorite of this change). This is just a phase and it'll pass :)

No comments:

Post a Comment