Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Love days at the beach

I have been looking forward to this last weekend for a long time.  Andrew had a CPA test Saturday morning, so we headed down to LA to stay with Dan and Britt Friday night, and then we would have ALL day Saturday to spend and the beach or carve pumpins or perhaps both. Things didn't exactly go as planned. Friday night andrew told me we would have to leave LA early because he had to work, and then when we were on our way he tells me early meant 1:00. So basically every plan was out the window.  We still had a great time though. He finished his test around 11:00 and then we headed to the beach for an hour.  It was a short visit, but so much fun. I love spending time with my family (kami also made the trip up to LA from Huntington Beach).
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment