Monday, August 20, 2012

kids

Parker wants to move around SO bad. He just watches Colby and wants to be just like him.  Whenever I'm holding him, he's always trying to force himself to sit up, or when i try to get him to sit, he automatically stands, and when he's laying on his back, he's trying to roll over.  It's so cute to see his motivation, I can't wait for him to be moving!  He's rolled over from his stomach to his back about 6 times in the last couple days (yes, i've counted).  He doesn't quite know he can do it yet, but he's well on his way!  Parker needs to be constantly entertained, and he hates when I leave the room, so I'm very much looking forward to him being able to sit up and entertain himself with some toys around him.  I just love his smile! Even when he's trying to cry, I can get him to give me the one and only Parker smile. It's so precious, and I'm so glad he does it all the time! I'm in love with that kid!



Colby is so much fun these days too.  He's speaking so well, and loves helping out.  I love how honest and pure his heart is.  He truly wants to do the right thing and make us proud.  He's got a little mischevious side to him also, but that also makes me laugh (usually)


I've been wanting to let Colby paint for a while, but just hadn't gotten around to it, so last week I decided to give it a shot.  I kinda picked a bad time, because while Colby was painting, I was trying to get Parker down for a nap, and before I know it Colby starts crying.  I look over and he's just upset because he got paint on his foot.  This kid of mine, he doesn't mind getting dirty if he's outside and in the right environment, but he just KNEW that the paint wasn't supposed to be on his foot and he couldn't stand it.  So later i decide to make some paint for the bathtub, thinking he'd be okay getting dirty in there.  NOPE, again, he starts crying after 15 minutes or so because he was getting too dirty.  cracks me up.  Some days he's super sensitive about it, and others he doesn't care.



No comments:

Post a Comment