Monday, August 20, 2012

4 wonderful years

Andrew and I have been married for FOUR years! I can't believe how fast the time has gone.  I'm so happy and blessed to be married to such a wonderful man.  Andrew is so good to me, he's a wonderful husband and he is such a good daddy to Colby and Parker.


  
 Things have been pretty crazy around here, I got home from Hawaii on the 12th and our anniversary was on the 15th.  All I wanted for our anniversary (well besides a ford explorer) was for andrew to get home early enough from work so that we can hang out together, and he did that! He even brought home a Marie calenders pie :) it was a low key anniversary, but I got everything I wanted (besides that Explorer).  it's crazy to see where our life is now in just 4 years of marriage, and over 8 years of dating.
High School Graduation in 2004

Trip to Hawaii Summer 2004

Same spot on Maui 8 years later

No comments:

Post a Comment