Monday, July 11, 2011

Some videos


Colby absolutely loves his daddy! whenever Andrew comes home from work he goes crazy and gets so hyper! He's grown more attached to Andrew than to me, even though i'm with him all day (perhaps he just needs a break from me), whatever the reason, i love watching how happy he is with his dad!









Colby also started walking more and more. He's still a crawler, but loves to walk when he gets the chance! Don't mind that i laugh at him fall, he gets mad at me for that :)






3 comments:

  1. Look at him walking!! Oh my goodness! So cute. He's way ahead of Lucy in that area. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! He's WALKING! I can't wait to see that in person! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, look at that little guy! He's so fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete