Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's A Boy!

Andrew and I went in for our 20 week ultrasound and found out we're having a baby boy!! We're both so excited. I've always wanted a boy first so this is perfect! Now we just have to sort through the 100,000 names and find the perfect one. No big deal right? So if you have any names you like just let me know, one might stand out to us!


Here's our baby boys head with his hand up next to it, soooo cute :) I think it's safe to say that for the most part, I'm over my sickness. It feels great! I'm still not craving anything, but food doesn't make me want to run to the toilet either.

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you Tara! Now our babies can get married and we'll be in-laws! Sounds like a plan, right? Who said arranged marriages were SO centuries ago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Congrats Tara! Boys are fun and they definitely keep life interesting! And I'm glad you aren't sick anymore. From now until the last month of your pregnancy is the best! (The last month you just can't wait for it to be over!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooo exciting!!! I cannot wait to see what he looks like :)

    ReplyDelete