Monday, January 23, 2012

Nursery!

Colby has reached that age! It's so bitter-sweet.  Yesterday was Colby's first day of nursery.  I did take him last Sunday for a little bit just to see how he would adjust, and he seemed so happy so finally be off my lap and able to play.  I was so happy he loved it, but (and i blame this on the pregnancy) i was really trying to fight back tears! He didn't need me! So yesterday I made Andrew come with me to drop him off.  I basically just let him go and we snuck out real quick before he saw us leave. Apparently he cried for a short time, but other than that he did great! I didn't cry when I dropped him off, but seeing how happy he was when he saw us after church made me all emotional again! Dang hormones. It really was SOOO nice being able to just sit in class and relax again after a year and a half of trying to entertain him, so i really am so happy he's finally in nursury, it's just also hard to face the fact that he's 18 months old!

1 comment:

  1. nursery is life changing! i can hardly believe that colby is old enough, but i'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete