Wednesday, September 7, 2011

a lot of random

sucking colby's boogers out is no fun, to him or me. i literally have to pin him down to get him to stay still enough for me to be able to get his snot out.  We were both sick a couple weeks ago, and now colby is sick AGAIN. he has only been sick once in his life and now twice in 2 weeks?! poor guy.

he's also teething like crazy, so that could play a factor. he has 2 more top teeth on his left side and is working on 2 more on his right, so right now my little boy has 12 teeth. he's really growing up!

as of Saturday, we are officially done nursing. I've been tapering him off since around 11 months or so, and i've been super scared to stop nursing him before bedtime, but i guess he didn't care. haha. i think it's harder for me than him. my little man is growing up so fast! 

he's walking everywhere like he owns this place, and i guess he pretty much does.
He also loves swimming. I was just planning on letting him walk around in the backyard, but he had other plans.


1 comment:

  1. He is so cute!! I miss you, Tara! Hope things are going well :)

    ReplyDelete