Sunday, June 12, 2011

karma

Andrew and i were having an interesting conversation yesterday. The whole argument started a couple days ago when andrew called a little skit, a "sketch". i proceeded to call him an idiot, and ask him (or tell him) that he meant "skit". I decided to look it up yesterday as the argument resurfaced. This is a great example of why you should proof read before you talk smack. this is how that conversation went:

Tara: "See andrew! you google sketch and you get drawings, you google skit and you get....a comedy sketch"

CRAP! Well he won that one.

Well later that night we watched "Did You Hear About The Morgans?" I was telling Andrew how I have a big nose, just like Sarah Jessica Parker. His reply, "no you don't, she doesn't have a big nose either." i responded with the smart remark "yeah huh!" I looked up pictures of Sarah Jessica Parker to prove my point. He still didn't budge. So he told me to google "girl with big nose". so i did. first thing we see... HUGE picture of Sarah Jessica Parker.

Scoreboard
Andrew: 1 Tara: 1

3 comments:

  1. I don't think she has a big nose either..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love little arguments like this with my hubs. I always win though, of course! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! That's funny! And Tara, whatever, you DON'T have a big nose! I'm glad I'm not the only one that smack talks and sometime finds out later I'm wrong-tastes like vinegar!

    ReplyDelete