Monday, April 11, 2011

things that make you go hmmmmm

Why are there "girl" toys and then "boy" toys with a girlish touch? i mean come on! There were two choices of walkers, one was completely decked out pink and purple, and then this "boy" one with pink and purple still on it. What the heck? if they're gonna make a girl one anyway, why can't they make a boy one that's actually BOYISH. i run into this problem all the time having a boy.

Does anyone else give their baby this flouride/multivitamin stuff?

It's aweful. I give it to Colby every day and he gags on it almost every day and looks up at me with those eyes saying "why would you do that to me?" I've never tasted it, but it smells horrible. Poor guy.


Andrew officially graduated! Although he is still doing his internship, he's done with it at far as the school is concerned, and he finished his last online class on Thursday. What a huge relief, he's so happy, and i'm happy for him not to have anymore homework! at least until he starts studying for his CPA exams soon.


On another happy happy note, Colby is on his way to crawling! (finally). not a pro yet, but yesterday he started to crawl and i'm soooo happy!! he looks so cute wiggling his little butt in the air too :)

3 comments:

  1. That fluoride vitamin stuff looks nasty! Lucas is borderline anemic so I'm supposed to give him iron supplements, but they smell and taste awful, plus it stains horribly, so I don't give it to him very day - I try to give him iron fortified foods instead because I feel bad forcing him to eat gross stuff. I've seen multivitamin powder, you just mix it with food (or juice) and probably wouldn't be as gross. I've been meaning to get some. If your water is fluoridated you may not even need to give him flouride supplements. Yay for crawling (but boo for the babyproofing you'll have to do now!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh yes! nathan always gags on them too! i've tried to hide it in his milk, no such luck! when i told his pediatrician that, he then prescribed him chewables. i was like, what the! why didn't you do that first time around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean with the boys toys. and Hyrum actually dont mind tht flouride stuff. It is horrible thought. I tried a drop. Glad u found my blog so i can find yours.

    ReplyDelete