Tuesday, February 22, 2011

you're so vain

Colby found his way to the mirror today and wouldn't stop looking at himself, he was even trying to kiss himself. a little vain perhaps?



He has a preference of the way he wants to roll over, and that ways happens to lead him right into the mirror, therefore, he's stuck. Every now and then he would rest from the fight with the mirror and lay his head down. He is hardly ever relaxed like this, so I'm very surprised i actually got a picture of it.



Andrew has been working very hard, he comes home late most nights. Colby and me are addicted to most TV shows like, Amazing Race, The Bachelor, The Biggest Loser, Survivor, Mr. Sunshine, and even more, we're entertained most days.

We're working on getting me and colby a passport. When Andrew is done with his internship we're going to CABO! SO excited. 60 Days. You know how pleasant the workers are at the DMV? Well they're just as pleasant at the Post Office where you get your passport.

4 comments:

  1. we had to get chet a passport when he was 4 weeks old. not fun! so good luck. colby looks grown up. and so much like andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaaaa?! Can I get a passport and come with you?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is SO adorable!!! I am excited for your trip :)

    ps thank you for your kind comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol.. it is always a conundrum for me as well when I am unable to roll into the mirror

    ReplyDelete