Wednesday, November 10, 2010


what a great trilogy! i can't believe 'back to the future' came out in 1985 and i had never seen it before! guess i thought they would be super strange, but they were so good! i highly recommend them.

it officially started snowing monday, i was going to get a picture of us outside for colby's first snow, but by the time andrew got home from work to take the picture it was dark, not to mention it's freezing out there! the snow doesn't seem that bad this year, i guess it's because i see an end to the snow.
10 days until arizona.
39 days until we say goodbye to rexburg forever.


1 comment:

  1. I've never really watched those movies. . .I've seen parts of them on TV every once in awhile I think though. I'm glad you got to watch them though. :) And, I can't believe you are leaving so soon. We went from hanging out all the time to nothing, we need to fix that.

    ReplyDelete